ACADEMICS AND ARTS
1. Awarded Best Rookie Team at our first robotics competition.
2. 8 students selected to present at the Los Angeles Science Fair.
3. Competed in Mock Trial, Biology, and Physics Bowl.
4. Two students tied for 1st place among dTHS American Mathematics Competition test takers.
5. One Chemistry Olympiad student qualified for the American Chemical Society High School Education Awards.
6. One musician was named Outstanding Soloist at the Mayfield Jazz Competition.
7. This year, we are looking to participate in: the National History Bowl, the U.S. History Bee, and the U.S. Geography Olympiad.
8. Our Varsity Dance Team Performed at the prestigious Kidz Carnival Choreographer's Ball.
GLOBAL EDUCATION EXPERIENCES
16. Israel (EIEP, SIEP)