We strive for excellence. In our view, we achieve excellence through a personalized college counseling process that effectively matches students, who possess an array of individual differences, with particular colleges/universities.
Our respected professional college counseling staff is widely known, frequently holding leadership positions in professional organizations and receiving awards for contributions to the field. To stay current on trends in admissions and opportunities for our students, the college counseling team visits colleges and attends conferences every year. Our staff has relationships with college admission officers throughout the U.S. and dTHS hosts representatives from over 100 colleges and universities across the
The de Toledo High School College Counseling program:
- Provides highly individualized counseling appropriate to each student’s interests, personality, and intellectual goals.
- Provides families with extensive workshops and training led by college admissions and financial aid professionals.
- The intimate nature of our school and our college counseling staff-student ratio makes it possible to provide colleges and universities a comprehensive view of each student.
- Actively conveys the unique attributes of each student to college admissions officers.
- Guides students through self-discovery exercises that are integral to the college search process.
de Toledo High School’s academic curriculum prepares all of our students for higher education and our college counseling department helps each student find his or her unique path. Whether this path leads to a campus within the University of California or California State University systems, an Ivy League university, a small liberal arts college, an art or technical institute, a college in Israel, a two-year community college, or the military, each student is supported and advised throughout the journey.